The vegan pear and chocolate cake is something delicious! The sweet flavour of the pears, the bitter taste of chocolate, the smoothness and the sensation of having tasted the best of praline chocolate.
“Life is too short to say no to vegan pear and chocolate cake.”
Here you can find the other Vegan sweet recipes for breakfast
Vegan pear and chocolate cake
- Round cake pan, diameter 24 cm
- Baking paper
- 180 g All-purpose flour
- 150 g White sugar
- 4 tbsp Bitter cocoa
- 80 g Extra dark chocolate
- 6 g Cream of tartar
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Brown sugar
- 5/6 Walnuts
- 2 Pears
- 6 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 250 ml Soy milk with no-sugar
- 1 Lemon
- Prepare the following ingredients and then set them aside.Peel and core the pears. Dice one pear and put into a bowl with the lemon juice. Slice the other one, put the slices into another bowl and season them with the brown sugar, the cinnamon and the lemon juice.Open the walnuts and break up the kernels into small pieces.Grate the extra dark chocolate or mince using the food processor.
- To a large bowl add the dry ingredients: flour, white sugar, bitter cocoa, extra dark chocolate, walnuts (set aside some pieces to garnish the top), cream of tartar and chopped pear (keep out the lemon juice). Mix well.
- To another bowl add the liquid ingredients: sunflower oil and soy milk. Mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined in a soft batter.
- Pour the batter into the round cake pan (line the bottom with baking paper and grease the sides with some oil and flour).
- Distribute the apple slices and the rest of the walnuts evenly over the top of the cake.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180‘C. for 45 minutes.