Vegan chocolate cookies are perfect for breakfast but even better to combine afternoon tea. With their intense taste they’ll make you fell good!
“Vegan chocolate cookies make the world a better place!”
Here you can find the other Vegan Sweet Recipes for Breakfast
Vegan chocolate cookies
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- 130 g All-purpose flour
- 20 g Bitter cocoa
- 60 g Brown sugar
- 5 g Cream of tartar
- 50 g Sunflower oil
- 70 g Water
- 100 g Extra dark chocolate
- 30 g Walnuts
- Grate the extra dark chocolate, or mince using the food processor.
- Roughly chop the walnut kernels.
- To a large bowl, sift the flour, the cream of tartar, the cocoa and mix well with the sugar.
- Add the sunflower oil and the water.
- Stir until you have a smooth mixture and add the extra dark chocolate and the walnuts. Mix well.
- Shape into small balls and put them into a baking tray on baking paper
- Bake in a preheated oven on 170‘C. for 13 minutes. Set aside to cool down.