The vegan orange and chocolate cake is fragrant with a very delicate flavour. Furthermore, the match with buckwheat flour makes it perfectly rustic!
“If eating the vegan orange and chocolate cake is wrong….then I don’t want to be right”
Vegan orange and chocolate cake
- Round cake pan, diameter 20 cm
- 112 g All-purpose flour
- 112 g Buckwheat flour
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 130 g Natural soy yogurt with no-sugar
- 100 ml Soy milk with no-sugar
- 50 ml Sunflower oil
- 7 g Cream of tartar
- 2 Orange, zest
- 1 pinch Fine salt
- 1 small piece Ginger
- 50 g Extra dark chocolate
- Prepare the following ingredients and then set them aside. Grate the orange zest Grate the ginger Chop the extra dark chocolate into small pieces with a knife
- To a bowl add the following ingredients: all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, brown sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- To another bowl add the following ingredients: natural soy yogurt with no-sugar, soy milk with no-sugar, sunflower oil, orange zest, ginger and chocolate. Mix well and then add the cream of tartar.
- Combine the ingredients into a single bowl, mix well until you get a soft batter.
- Pour the batter into the round cake pan (grease bottom and sides with some oil and flour).
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180°C for 45 minutes.